The Penguin is a breakthrough in the use of stick vertical mice. It uses the fingers rather than the thumb on the click buttons. To counter RSI problems, the unique palm rest encourages movement of the forearm instead of the wrist.
To get the right size of mouse for best fit, measure from the top of the middle finger to the crease where the wrist meets the hand. If borderline go to the next size down.
- Penguin Small (0 to 160mm), Penguin Medium (160mm to 180mm), Penguin Large (180mm +)
- Available in small, medium and large
- Wired and wireless (rechargeable) versions available
- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Ambidextrous Design - Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use.
- Easy-glide symmetrical base - Allows the user to rest either hand comfortably alongside the vertical structure, encouraging the use of the bigger muscles in the fore and upper arm to manoeuvre the mouse. Fine cursor control is still achievable with small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision performance laser - Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
- Adjustable 400, 600, 800 or 1200 dpi settings - Encourages fast and precise operating movements
- Precision scroll wheel - For fast, accurate document scrolling
- Soft key touch - Low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort
- Coated with BioCote® antimicrobial material, with up to 99.99% bacteria reduction
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X.
- Connectivity: Plug & Play USB 2.0
- DPI settings: 400, 600, 800 and 1200 dpi
- Warranty: 2 years