Kinesis Wired Keyboard Advantage 360 Order Code 22KAB3
The all-new Advantage 360 features the Kinesis patented Contoured keyboard design now in a fully split format for even more ergonomic adjustability. Also available in a Bluetooth model - (see code 22KAB3B).
- Adjustable Split gives separate and rotatable independent modules to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation
- 3-Way Adjustable Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation
- Integrated Palm Support with cushioned palm pads as optional extra, (see code 19KPA3)
- Compact Layout promotes neutral typing position to reduce wrist extension
- Proven Contoured Shape. Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position in concave key wells to shorten key-reach and reduce finger over-extension
- Signature Thumb Keys uses stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter
- Optional Fixed Split. If you are not ready for full adjustability, attach the included bridge connector for the traditional Advantage separation
- Vertical Key Configuration. Unlike traditional staggered keyboards, the orthogonal layout mirrors the natural motion of your fingers. Durable life rated 50 million + key presses. Tactile Low-Force (55g) with Tactile Feedback. Some noise.
- Low-force tactile Gateron “brown” mechanical key switches and premium PBT plastic key caps with dye-sublimated legends.
- The new and improved new SmartSetTM Programming Engine supports on-board programming featuring one-touch macros and remaps. Use the new SmartSet App (Windows & Mac) to customize each 9 Profiles now with 5 programmable layers each.
- Compatibility: Windows 7-11, MacOS, Linux, Android, Chrome.
- Layout: 76 key with thumb cluster
- Contents: Keyboard, Main Cable, Link Cable, Quick Start Guide, extra keycaps including 4 Mac modifiers, keycap puller, and Bridge Connector
- Width: 190.5 mm per module
- Depth: 203.2 mm per module
- Height: 76.2 mm to 101.6 mm per module
- Weight both modules: 1.45 Kg
- Warranty 3 tears
Advantages over Advantage 2 (see code 22KAB2)
- Adjustable tenting
- Gateron Switches instead of Cherry
- 3 default layers
- 4 extra Hotkeys
- Keycaps – Pro has ABS Shine Through and Non-Pro has PBT
- Removed dedicated Function Row (now accessed through Fn Layer
- No more Mac or Dvorak Modes (but can be manually programmed).
For complete details go to https://kinesis-ergo.com/keyboards/advantage360/