Kinesis Bluetooth Keyboard Advantage 360 Order Code 22KAB3B
The all new Advantage360 Professional features the same great ergonomics as the base model (Advantage 360), but without all the cables. Connect wirelessly with up to 5 Bluetooth devices, and ditch the link cable for even more freedom of movement. The Pro uses the open source ZMK firmware for vast customization options for power-users.
- USB-C with the ZMK engine. Wireless or USB-C Linking
- Leverages an open-source, web-based application designed by Nick Coutsos
- Multi-channel Bluetooth Low Energy (pair with 5 devices)
- Global white backlighting
- Open-source ZMK platform for maximum customization. Configure layout using the web-based configurator on GitHub
- Adjustable Split gives separate and rotate modules independently to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation
- 3-Way Adjustable Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards
- Integrated Palm Support with cushioned palm pads as optional extra, (see code 19KPA3)
- Compact Layout promotes neutral typing position to reduce wrist extension
- Proven Contoured Shape. Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position in concave key wells to shorten key-reach and reduce finger over-extension
- Signature Thumb Keys uses stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter
- Optional Fixed Split. If you are not ready for full adjustability, attach the included bridge connector for the traditional Advantage separation
- Vertical Key Configuration. Unlike traditional staggered keyboards, the orthogonal layout mirrors the natural motion of your fingers. Durable life rated 50 million + key presses.
- Gateron Brown stem low-force tactile key switches. “Tactility” is a slightly elevated force around the midpoint of the stroke of the key which lets you know the switch is about to be activated.
- Compatibility: Windows 7-11, MacOS, Linux, Android, Chrome
- Layout: 76 key with thumb cluster
- Contents: Keyboard, Charging Cable (x2), Quick Start Guide, extra keycaps including 4 Mac modifiers, keycap puller, and Bridge Connector
Note: The Advantage360 Professional is designed for power users and is not nearly as easy to program as Advantage360 with SmartSet. ZMK does not support onboard programming so users who rely on that feature may not be satisfied with the Pro.
Multichannel Bluetooth & Rechargeable Batteries
- Wireless Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE)
- Range: ~30 feet
- Battery: 1500 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion (Estimated Lifespan: 3 years, we plan to offer replacement batteries for sale)
- Battery life: Backlighting On: 1-5 days / Backlighting Off: 1-3 months
- Width: 190.5 mm per module
- Depth: 203.2 mm per module
- Height: 76.2 mm to 101.6 mm per module
- Weight both modules: 1.45 Kg
- Warranty 3 years
Adjustable Split gives separate and rotate modules independently to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation.
Optional extra; Advantage 360 Foot pedal search code 18KAB3P
Note: The PROFESSIONAL Advantage360 keyboard supports the use of two pedals simultaneously when used as a Bluetooth keyboard.
Warranty: 3 year Limited
Advantages over Advantage 2 (see code 22KAB2)
- Adjustable tenting
- Gateron Switches instead of Cherry
- 3 default layers
- 4 extra Hotkeys
- Keycaps – Pro has ABS Shine Through and Non-Pro has PBT
- Removed dedicated Function Row (now accessed through Fn Layer
- No more Mac or Dvorak Modes (but can be manually programmed).
For complete details go to https://kinesis-ergo.com/keyboards/advantage360/