Order Code 18P30AJ
Get relief when mousing and speed up tabbing between fields
A proved alternative where finger clicking is restricted
- MAIN POINTS; Get relief when mousing and speed up tabbing between fields. A proved alternative where finger clicking is restricted. Pictured is the Triple pedal, with heavy plate base to stop slip and a jack point, to accept a single pedal which can be in a remote location.
- MORE INFORMATION: Activate mouse clicks. Three pedals factory configured to perform mouse button actions (Left pedal = left button, middle pedal= left button double click, right pedal = right button).
- To program the foot pedal there is a recessed switch located on the underside of the devices which you slide from Play to Programming Mode this creates a virtual removable disk (VRD) named KINESIS-FP on your computer or tablet. In the Active Folder resides a small text file name “pedals.txt.” This is the file used to configure the device. Almost all operating systems have the ability to load and edit plain or simple text, and that is why it is compatible with most operating systems without the use of special drivers.
- The Kinesis Advantage keyboard requires its own pedal.
- Waterproof versions are available where there is risk of moisture or fluids getting into the control module.
- Program any key action and/or macro. Re-programmable on any computer or tablet with a USB port to perform keyboard actions, macros, or to re-assign mouse button action.
- This Jack equipped model offers a fourth input using long-cabled single pedal (see code 18P007MP). Recessed programming switch accessible from underside of unit, except on waterproof units. Programming Mode also accessible by holding a pedal briefly while connecting USB cable to open virtual removable disk.
- Pedals are front-hinged and rounded for easy triggering, made from black, glass-reinforced nylon.
- Low profile design, combined with heavy steel base prevents unit from accidentally moving on the floor.
- Outer two pedals are adjustable by moving slightly closer together.
- Adjustable activation force.
- Compatible operating systems Savant Elite2 uses generic HID (human interface device) drivers provided by the operating system. It can be operated and programmed without any special drivers in most environments supporting USB devices, including the following operating systems with an available USB port:
- In Play Mode the Savant Elite2 emulates a generic keyboard and mouse. In Programming Mode it emulates a generic keyboard and removable disk. Programming Mode requires generic OS support for a removable disk, plus a text editing program or app that can edit and save a file as “plain text” or “simple text.” Most word processing and text editing programs have this capability.
- Macintosh OS X notes: OS X doesn’t support middle mouse button without using a third party driver such as that found at www.usboverdrive.com. Also, modifier actions from one USB device cannot modify the input of a second USB device due to limitations designed into the Apple operating system. Example: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the foot pedal cannot modify the input of a separate USB keyboard or mouse. However, a key sequence like ‘Cmd-W’ or ‘Cmd-Shift-left arrow’ will work on a Macintosh if the entire sequence of keystrokes has been programmed into the foot pedal.
- Also available as a single pedal (see code 18P007MP)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 and 10, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, ChromeConnectivity: Plug & Play USB 2.0
Warranty: 2 years
Cable Length: 2.8 metre
Overseas buyers please contact us as below for method of payment and any excess forward and handling cost.
Contact us at email@example.com or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomics.
Be the first to review this product.