The award winning Ergorest is an effective tool in the prevention of a range of complaints and illnesses resulting from computer, office and industrial work. It allows you to position your arm(s) ergonomically while providing neck, shoulder and arm support with unrestricted motion. There is less stress, less fatigue and the action helps maintain neutral wrist position for keyboarding, mousing and other desktop activities.
There are may different models of Ergorests, designed to fit a wide variety of workplaces. The Standard Ergorest will suit most situations, however models are available with a combination of longer arms, longer pads, wide jaws, high posts and mouse pads to cater to demanding situations.
If you don't see the combination you are looking for in the drop down menu, please contact our team at email@example.com or 0800 667 2273.
- Durable double support structure is made of cast aluminium and guarantees firm support and an unlimited range of movement with three separate pivot points
- The support pad is upholstered in genuine leather
- Standard pad: 130mm, Long pad: 200mm
- Standard arm: 89mm, Long arm: 125mm
- Standard jaw: 15mm-43mm, Wide jaw: 34mm-64mm
- The Ergorest ESD provides effective protection against electrostatic discharge - excellent for use in the electronics industry (please note, the ESD Ergorests are an indent product)
- Maximum Load: 12 Kg
- Warranty: 2 years
DIMENSIONS OF STANDARD MODEL
- Width: 100 mm
- Length: 130 mm
- Operating span: 235 mm
- Start Height: 60 mm
- Forearm adjustment: 75 mm by simple screw fitting
- Weight: 607 grams