For a stable surface in busy foot traffic situations Ergomat tiles are extremely versatile and can be installed in configurations to suit most workplace situations. Ergomat flooring tiles utilise a unique compression column construction specifically engineered to encourage proper body alignment, while promoting a calculated degree of movement or ‘sway’. This almost imperceptible motion stimulates the muscles and promotes the efficient circulation of blood through the veins – especially in the legs – which is key to preventing worker fatigue and discomfort.
- The low profile of Ergomat tiles and safety ramp edging ensures access on to the mat is safe and easy
- The EZ-Lock interlocking system makes installation simple
- Can be rolled up, so is somewhat portable
- Excellent sound dampening qualities
- Compression Columns Shock Pocket tread provides effective traction
- Extremely durable and easy to keep clean
- Manufactured in New Zealand from a blend of recycled and virgin PVC with a percentage of rubber
- Warranty: 2 years
Ergomat tiles measure 500mm x 250mm and the edge ramps are 560mm x 60mm, so can be assembled in modules of 500mm x 250 with 60mm for ramps. The most common sizes are listed below and in the drop down menu, but please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 667 2273 if you require a mat with different dimensions.
- 620mm x 620mm
- 1120mm x 620mm
- 1120mm x 1120mm
- 1620mm x 620mm
- 1620mm x 1120mm