Why use a centrally positioned mouse? A centered position for your hands is essential to minimise RSI and eliminate shoulder abduction. By using an ergonomic mouse like the Roller Pad series,you get an ergonomically healthy position that keeps your arms and hands relaxed. The wide and cushioned wrist supports reduce strain on your neck, shoulders, arm and wrists.
- Reduces the need to reach for your mouse device and promotes central mousing
- Advance 2.0 - By placing your fingers on the unique mesh-like roller pad you can control the cursor with simple movements. The roller pad allows you to click and double click anywhere on its surface
- Delta - With the newly developed roller bar you control the cursor with smooth movements and click with a light press from your fingers. The unique material allows the Control Bar to slide smoothly, pleasantly and virtually frictionless. Change the functions by visiting MT Keys. Delta also has two USB ports to charge and/or connect multiple devices. Recycled plastic wrist rest can be disinfected and is easy to replace with its magnetic attachment. Adjustable friction/height pad for keyboard
- Lite - intended for users who only require left click, double click, right click and scroll feature. By placing your index, middle and ring fingers on the unique mesh-like silicone roller pad you can control the cursor with simple movements. The roller pad allows you to click and double click anywhere on its surface.
- If you prefer you can disable the click function on the control pad to prevent your computer from reacting when you click on it. To do this, first disconnect the USB cable. Then hold down the two large buttons and reconnect the USB cable. The change has now been implemented. The LED will flash briefly to confirm the setting. To re-enable the function, repeat the process.
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Sweden for over 24 years
- Position your Roller mouse between you and your keyboard. The space bar on the keyboard should be directly in front of the roller rod.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and OS X - Plug and Play
- 6 (4 for Lite model) programmable buttons can be easily customized via MTKeys. (MTKeys available for mac and PC)
- Integrated and flexible keyboard support allows for use with newer compact keyboards and older, larger keyboards.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Advance 2.0
- Width; 480 mm
- Depth: 110 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 670 grams
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 119 mm
- Height: 28 mm
- Weight: 499 grams
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 115 mm
- Height; 22 mm
- Weight: 650 grams