Order Code 22CGV2
Goldtouch keyboards provide a complete range of keying positions to suit all users. They are designed to properly straighten the wrists and arms while aligning with the shoulders to achieve a neutral typing position. The unique locking handle lets the Keyboard split up to 15 degrees and tent to let you choose the arm approach to each section and so relieve strain. To improve alignment you can lift (tent) the centre to provide a slope on each section up to a 22 degree position with hands and eliminate crossing of the forearm bones. Especially suitable for people with large chests In black colour finish the keyboard meets the compact requirement in closed position.
- The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard -PC & Mac Compatible (USB) is;
- Space saving: This compact keyboard will fit nicely into limited spaces, reducing shoulder abduction when reaching for mice and other peripherals.
- Complete Adjustability: With 0°-30° of adjustments on the horizontal and vertical planes, the Comfort Keyboard will straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders, and back, helping to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and other RSIs. Two feet at front provide a negative tilt option
- A better typing experience: With soft keys, a low activation force and full key travel distance, reduce the risk of “bottoming out” while typing.
- System Requirements: compatible with the following operating systems:
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Windows 10. Mac OS 10.4, and newer
Please note, in order to switch between PC and Mac mode, you will need to move the switch located on the back of the keyboard to your desired operating system. Once you select your operating system, and plug your keyboard into an open USB port, the keyboard will automatically install the necessary driver software.
Dimensions: Width: 410mm. Depth: 172mm. Height at home row: 30mm
Weight: 1.5 Kg.. Travel Distance: 3.6mm, +/-.5mm. Activation Key Force: 36g-42g (average)
Disclaimers: Do Not Plug your USB Goldtouch Keyboard into the USB Keypad. Your PC will not recognize the device.
Overseas buyers please contact us as below for method of payment and any excess forward and handling cost.
Contact us at email@example.com or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomics.
Be the first to review this product.