Penclic Ergonomic Mouse with 5 click pads and scroll wheel.
Superior navigation and speed. Precise as a pen. Order Code 20PCD2B
- The rotating ball provides variable ergonomic angle grips.
The innovative computer mouse, Penclic Mouse looks feels and moves like a pen. The result is a stylish, ergonomic and highly practical mouse with left, right and middle click buttons as well as page forward and page back. This means it can be utilised by all people in demanding professions, or by everyday users at home. Its smooth adjustable pen grip provides comfort and a relaxed working position for your wellbeing. The mouse is available in 3 versions, wired, wireless and Bluetooth. Endless clicking and unnecessary cursor movements are a thing of the past.
Penclic Mouse creates a relaxed and natural working position which allows your forearm to rest on the work surface reducing pain. The Penclic Mouse is so effective it allows the user to work in front of and beside the computer. This combined with the comfortable pen grip reduces the risk of RSI. 2 year warranty.
- The supported platforms for Penclic Mouse are all operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD flavors. No extra software/driver installation is needed.
- Operates on almost any surface without any pad or tablet. The ball rotates to provide variable angle grips.
- Implements a 5-button and scroll wheel. The left click, right click and middle click are on the pen shaft's right side. On the pen shaft's left side the backward click and forward click for surfing are positioned.
- USB connection Wired - 1.6m cable, Wireless/Bluetooth - Charging via USB
- Wired - The dpi button is located under the mouse, the cursor will move faster for each setting. It will rotate around frequency from 800-2400 and then go back to low 800. Once the power is shut of the dpi setting will return to its default setting, 1200 dpi. Dpi setting 800-1200-2400
- Wireless -- AAA 1.2V NiMH Recharging battery included (Everyday use last approximately 1 months before charging is needed). Remember to charge the battery before you use the mouse the first time. LR 03/AAA/1.5V Alkaline None rechargeable battery can be used. NOTE: DO NOT RECHARGE. Energy saving mode starts after 10 minutes, press a button to start. Wireless reach, maximum 5 metres. The dpi setting can be changed by holding in the left and right button at the same time for 3 sec, the cursor will move faster for each setting. It will rotate around frequency from 800-2400 and then go back to low 800. Once the power is shut of the dpi setting will return to its default setting, 1200 dpi.
•The supported platforms for Penclic Mouse are all operating systems that support HID 1.1. These include Windows XP or later, Mac OSX version 10.1 or later and most Linux/BSD flavours. No extra software/driver installation is needed.
•Operates on almost any surface with or without any pad or tablet.
•Implements a 5-button and scroll wheel for surfing. (refer the left hand picture for button positions)
Code 20PCD2B Penclic Mouse Wired Black
Code 20PCB2 Penclic Mouse Bluetooth White
Code 20PCR2B Penclic Mouse Wireless Black
Code 20PCR3B Penclic Mouse Wireless Black stem scroll
Overseas buyers please contact us as below for method of payment and any excess forward and handling cost.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomics.
Be the first to review this product.