The Newest Desktop Riser with better features and benefits
Oploft Desktop Riser Weighs a low 12 KG and sits flat at 30 mm. An extra 40 mm of Amplitude at 390 mm
Order Code 68PO8 So easy to carry or store when not in use. Great for Office and Home
MAIN POINTS; Sit/stand the easy way. No need for an electric desk when you have Oploft.Oploft Desktop Riser can be moved away if not in use thus freeing desk space. Weighs a low 12KG and sits flat at 30mm and rises to 420mm making it possible to carry between workstations or neatly store away. The best desktop riser amplitude at 390mm. Both clamp and bolt through mounts supplied
Work active with Opløft - a slim and portable sit-stand platform for a healthier, more dynamic working life.
MORE INFORMATION: Our most portable sit-stand desk yet is beautifully slim and light without compromising on quality or stability. The secret of Opløft’s strength lies in the unique cross-structure frame, which not only gives the platform a minimalist, classically Scandinavian aesthetic when extended to standing height, but also enables it to fold neatly into its own footprint for convenience. Simply push the handles on either side to float the surface effortlessly to any of the 14 height settings.
Gas lift technology makes height adjustment effortless
Slim 30mm profile when flat. Cross structure design offers style and stability
Clamp mount or metal disc at rear comes out to allow bolt mount for monitor arms
Exceptional engineering with high quality materials and components
Encourages physical activity and healthier working behaviours.
- To gain a little extra height or movement for your laptop or monitor screen we recommend the Oploft Monitor Arm (see "important note") or free standing Crystal Lift-it stand which as the name suggests can be moved aside if not in use, (see code 75DF1), or a pair to give you 95mm (see code 75DF2) and so on up to say 4 high.
- Important Note: Most monitor arms will clamp or bolt onto Oploft but their under mechanism could impede the ability to lower to 30mm. We therefore strongly recommend that you use Oploft Monitor arm single (code 75POAS) or double (code 75POAD) both of which lets you reach the lowest point of 30mm.
- Oploft is compact and light enough to take home and use.
Warranty: 1 year
Height: low of 30mm from work surface to 420mm
Recommended Maximum capacity 14Kg
Top surface forward protrusion when fully raised: 180 mm
Minimum desktop/table surface required 800 wide x 620 mm deep.
One of the live pictures show Oploft Monitor arms (which are an optional extra) in situ.
- Easier still you can buy your Oploft with its special single monitor arm (see code 68PO8AS) or with its special Dual arm (see Code 68PO8AD
- Oploft is compact enough to take home and use
Overseas buyers please contact us as below for method of payment and any excess forward and handling cost.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomics.
Be the first to review this product.