Oploft Desktop Riser Weighs a low 12KG and sits flat at 30mm.
Order Code 68PO8 So easy to carry or store when not in use. Great for Office and Home
Work active with Opløft - a slim and portable sit-stand platform for a healthier, more dynamic working life. 30mm HIGH at bottom position and weighs ONLY 12 Kg
Our most portable sit-stand desk yet is beautifully slim and light without compromising on quality or stability. The secret of Opløft’s strength lies in the unique cross-structure frame, which not only gives the platform a minimalist, classically Scandinavian aesthetic when extended to standing height, but also enables it to fold neatly into its own footprint for convenience. Simply push the handles on either side to float the surface effortlessly to any of the 14 height settings.
When flat, Opløft is only 30mm thick and weighs just 12 kg - making it possible to carry between workstations or neatly store away.
Opløft Desktop Riser Sit-Stand Platform
- 14 height settings give you the freedom to sit or stand up to work
- Gas lift technology makes height adjustment effortless
- Slim 30mm profile when flat. Cross structure design offers style and stability
Easy to carry at Net weight: 12 kg, Maximum weight capacity: 12 kg
- Clamp mount or metal disc at rear comes out to allow bolt mount for monitor arms
- Exceptional engineering with high quality materials and components
- Encourages physical activity and healthier working behaviours.
- Product dimensions (flat) : 780 wide x 600deep x 30 mm high
Lift range (top surface): 30mm-420 mm
Minimum desktop/table surface required 800 wide x 620 mm deep
Top surface forward protrusion when fully raised: 180 mm
Guarantee: 12 months
To gain a little extra height or movement for your laptop or monitor screen we recommend the Oploft Monitor Arm (see below) or free standing Crystal Lift –it stand which as the name suggests can be moved aside if not in use. Available as a single to give you an extra 50mm (see code 75DF)or a pair to give you 95mm (see code 75DF2)and so on up to say 4 high.
Important Note: Most monitor arms will clamp or bolt onto Oploft but their under mechanism could impede the ability to lower to 30mm. We therefore strongly recommend that you use Oploft Monitor arm single (code 75POAS) or double ( code 75POAD) which lets you reach the lowest point of 30mm.
The 2 live pictures show Oploft Monitors arm (which are an optional extra) in situ.
- Easier still you can buy your Oploft with its special single monitor arm (see code 68PO8AS) or with its special Dual arm (see Code 68PO8AD)
- Oploft is compact enough to take home and use
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomics.
Be the first to review this product.