Here’s a great way to keep your hand/s off the work top without the need of a static padded wrist or keyboard rest.
Order Code 19PKG
You can trail across the front of the keyboard or behind your mouse without your hand rubbing on a pad. The PUK gel pad glides across the fixed surface instead of your hand. Also available in Blue (Blue code 19PKB.)
PUK is a smooth gliding rest for your wrist which trails behind your mouse or across the front of your keyboard providing a sculpted shape support for your wrist to relieve pressure on your carpal tunnel.
At 74mm diameter by 19mm high PUK lifts your wrist to a similar height as your keyboard to give correct alignment to the keypads. If your mouse does not have palm or hypothenar pad support PUK will do the job for you.
- Smooth, comfortable, gliding wrist rest for mouse and keyboard.
- Sculpted shape supports wrist without pressure on carpal tunnel.
- Non-allergenic thermoplastic elastomer (non-Latex hybrid of plastic and rubber).
- Trails behind your mouse with no need for attachments.
- The perfect alternative for a fixed keyboard rest.
- Designed for mouse and keyboard use and where you need help to steady your hand.
- Overseas buyers please contact us as below for method of payment and any excess forward and handling cost.
Contact us at email@example.com or telephone within New Zealand 0800(OOSCARE)667227 Overseas +64 4 4736620
All prices shown exclude GST and delivery and prices may be subject to change without notice.
Office Ergonomics since 1985 from the specialists at Ooscare Ergonomic.
Be the first to review this product.